I know it’s already 13 days into the new year, but I want to post my goals for 2020. I don’t call them “resolutions” because it just has bad vibes attached to it. They say the more you put your goals into print, the more motivated you are to complete them.
So, I’m going to share with you my goals in 2020.
- Stick to my boundaries! If I don’t feel comfortable doing something, just say no. I’m not obligated to do anything for anyone if it makes me uncomfortable.
- I’m going to push myself to spend time with people besides my parents, my boyfriend, and friends on the internet. I need to spend time with friends, face to face. It’s unhealthy how I isolate myself.
- I’m going to lose at least 50 pounds.
- Create a new resume that includes marketing writing samples. This resume will increase my workload.
- Update my business website to include marketing-related material instead of mental health.
- By the end of the year I want to make at least $3,000 a month through my freelance writing business.
- I want 1,000 subscribers for both of my Youtube channels.
What’s your biggest goal for the year? It can be personal or a career goal. Drop me a comment!
I uploaded a new video. I use science to tear down Nicole Arbor’s video on depression. I’m also working on my first video for my Midwest true crime channel. I’ll post that for those of you that love true crime as much as I do!
I’d love if you watched it, dropped a comment, and subscribed. I’d love constructive criticism. What would you want to watch on a mental health channel?
As usual, I love you all. You help keep me going. I hope you’re all in a good place, mentally and physically. ❤